This article is part of the Admin Setup (Step-by-Step) guide.
Configuring two-way mode
- If you have a two-way machine, to enable cash-out please follow our Enabling cash-out guide.
- Enabling cash-out without configuring it properly will result in the 'Booting up' screen.
Configuring the lock
Depending on your machine's model, you may have the auditable Cencon lock or the default Wittkopp lock. Follow our guides below according to your lock model:
Testing machine transactions
When your wallets have fully synced and you see a balance from your deposits within the admin's 'Funding' panel, place small test transactions at your machine to ensure all is working correctly.
This includes ensuring that:
- Coins are sent (and cash dispensed in the case of two-way machines)
- SMS confirmation codes are being delivered (for cash-out and compliance)
- Trades are executed on your exchange if you have one linked.
Now that basic transactions are working on your machine, you may enable additional features such as exchange linkage, notifications, minimum transaction amounts, compliance options, and more.
Please review the articles in the Admin Features category for further details.