This article is part of the Admin Setup (Step-by-Step) guide.
Now, we'll install your node wallets which will run solely on your server:
- To do that, you'll run a command on the server's terminal and use your keyboard to select which coins you want to install.
- Further configurations will be made at the Admin.
Click on your computer's OS below and follow the directions to install your node wallets:
- While in your server's terminal, install the wallets for the cryptocurrencies you intend to offer by running this command:
- Then, on the keyboard, type the up /down arrow keys to select a coin and the space bar to install your desired coins.
- You can only install 2 coins at a time. Choose the ones which you will initially offer.
- The installation will take a couple of minutes, then each coin's wallet will begin syncing its blockchain. This process will take upwards of a day.
- During this time you will be able to place funding deposits in your wallets (see subsequent steps), however, the machine will not be able to send transactions until the chains are synced.
It's important to backup your wallets, therefore, use the following guide to do so: Wallet Backups
- See more details in our article: Wallet Setup.
- You may check the synchronization status of the coins you've installed: Checking Wallet Synchronization
After the above is complete, continue with Step 8 in this section.
Article is closed for comments.