In the event the F53 dispenser requires removal, use the guide below to do so on Sintra or Sintra Forte models.
The removal process is very similar in both models, though the images displayed within this guide are from a Sintra.
Read the instructions fully before beginning the process, and take photos before and after each step. This will be useful when retracing steps to put everything back together.
- No. 10 metric spanner
- 2.5 mm Allen key
- 1 zip tie
Removing the dispenser from the metal frame
1. Remove the 4 x M8 nuts located under the tray, highlighted below, using the #10 spanner.
2. [SINTRA ONLY] Unplug both the validator and dispenser cables (3 plugs), highlighted here:
3. [SINTRA ONLY] Use the #10 spanner to remove the three M8 nuts from the L-shaped plate that holds the block to the back of the machine.
4. Carefully remove the block from inside the machine.
5. [SINTRA FORTE ONLY] Without over-stretching the cables, place the block on top of a box next to the machine. Then, unplug both the validator and dispenser cables. There should be three plugs in total.
6. Remove the 4 x M4 bolts located under the block using the 2.5mm Allen Key, highlighted here:
7. Using the 2.5mm Allen key, unscrew one M4 bolt located on the top left side of the unit. Then, the one located on the top right side:
8. [SINTRA FORTE ONLY] Unscrew the 4 x M8 nuts placed on both sides of the plate, shown below. There should be 2 x M8 nuts on either side. Afterwards, remove the plate in the direction of the red arrow in the first image shown below. Note that the validator top lid must be open.
9. Cut the zip tie that is securing the cables to the dispenser. This tie is displayed using in the following image:
10. Unplug both the data and power cables from inside the dispenser. These cables are
displayed in the following image:
11. Remove the bill dispenser from inside the block frame.
Steps for reassembling the dispenser within the metal frame
Follow the steps listed above in reverse, in order to place the dispenser back together again. Plugging the two cables back inside the dispenser can be tricky as the plugs have a one-way only entry-position (both plugs should have small guides on this attached to their respective wires). When done properly, the plugs should click in very smoothly so please refrain from using force. Once completed, please secure the cables with a zip tie.
Tips for reassembling the Sintra Forte
- When placing back the plates from Step 8,ensure that all washers are
placed back in the same order.
- Adjust the block's position to ensure the vault door closes freely.
- Reconnect the three cables from Step 5 before placing the block inside the vault. These plugs should click-in place, so don’t use force.
Tips for reassembling the Sintra
- Before locking the block back into place, the block needs to be adjusted back and forth so that the validator's mouth flushes perfectly to the door. If the block is too close, the door will hit the mouth and won’t close. If the block is too far, when the door is closed there will be a gap between the mouth and the door. This step requires some patience and a trial and error approach.
- Reconnect the three cables from Step 2. These plugs should click-in place, so don’t use