The Braga is a matching stand for your Trofa, Douro, or Douro II machine that can be anchored securely into the ground.
To be effective, the Braga must be bolted into the the floor. Without this, the stand will add weight and bulk, but can still be susceptible to coordinated theft.
To install, please have ready a wrench, a hex screw, power and Ethernet cables, and four of the five M12 (19mm) bolts which came with your Bitcoin Machine. You will not need the original mounting bracket.
To secure the Braga:
- Remove the outer shell of the Braga, following the diagram below.
- Mark the location of the holes of the center column piece onto the floor, then drill the appropriate holes into the floor.
- Anchor the column into the floor using the metal anchors.
- Thread the power and Ethernet cables along the center column, out to the back of the stand, then replace the outer shell of the Braga.
- Gain access to the mounting holes inside the Douro's vault by removing the bill validator using the PDF instructions here.
- Pass the bolts from inside the machine through the machine bottom and into the Braga, and tighten. The mounting bracket should not be used.
If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket or email email@example.com.