On your admin's 'Maintenance > Cash Boxes & Cassettes' panel, you can track and update the quantity of notes inserted into cash boxes and the quantity of bills remaining in casssettes.
The 'Cash box' column shows the amount of physical notes inside the cash-in cash box.
If your machine is a two-way ATM and cash-out is enabled, the 'Cash-out > Cassettes' columns show three fields:
- Pink: Count of physical notes inside the cash-out cassette
- Yellow: Denomination of the cassette's notes (e.g., 10 USD, or 50 USD)
- Green: Total value of all notes in the cassette (e.g., 500 notes of 5 USD equals 2,500 USD)
- A 'Cash box history' page by clicking the counterwise clock icon (cash-in)
- 'Manual' and 'Automatic' options for 'Cash box resets' (cash-in)
- A setup wizard when needing to 'Edit' the note counts
Cash box resets
The 'Cash box resets' setting located on the right can be edited by clicking its pencil icon. It determines when the admin will reset the count of notes in your cash-in cash boxes:
- 'Automatic' assumes the cash-in cash box was emptied whenever it's physically removed from the validator
- 'Manual' clears the cash box count only when it has been manually updated with the 'Edit' button
Cash box history
By clicking the clock icon, the 'Cash box history' page will open.
This is where records of assumed emptied (automatic setting), or count-updated (manual setting) cash boxes are shown.
Listed here is which machine had its cash box emptied, the bill count at the time of removal or manual-update, and the date and time of the action.
How these entries are updated is based upon your choice between the reset options detailed above.
By clicking the arrow down icon, you'll be able to download the cashbox history in .csv format:
You can choose to download 'All logs' or logs between a 'Date range', and then click the highlighted 'Download' button:
Updating the bill counts
To update the bill counts for the cash-in cash box and/or cash-out cassettes, click the pencil icon under the 'Edit' column.
After clicking the green 'Get started' button:
- Update the cash-in cash box status.
- Next, if the first cash-out cassette has been loaded with bills, update the refill bill count.
- Lastly, the same for the second cash-out cassette.
If saying Yes to the first step, a new record will be created on the 'Cash box history' page.