Your Sintra Forte should be mounted properly to best protect its physical security, cash holdings, and your server's coins. Improperly secured machines are attractive targets for thieves due to the cash involved.
If you had purchased a plinth along with your Sintra Forte please follow the installation guide below to set that up.
Caution! Safety Notes:
- Wear suitable protection: gloves, goggles, etc..
- Proceed with caution when handling the anchor, sharp edges, and heavy weight.
- Remove all sharp edges left from shearing security bolts.
- Ensure that the floor/substrate is suitable for anchoring.
- No liability is held for any damage caused to property or person from the installation of this product or attack on this product.
Sintra Forte V3 Anchor Installation Instructions
Sit the Sintra in the desired position. Then open the front cover marking the floor through the 4x 24mm holes in the base:
Move the Sintra off of the base and drill the marked floor 4x 240mm deep using a 22mm drill.
Carefully remove the shear bolts, the anti-tamper plate, and the M20 locking bolt. Then insert the chain and pass through and tighten the M20 bolt.
Move the Sintra back into the position and place with the anchor assembly inside.
- Drill 4x 22mm holes 240mm deep.
- Sweep the hole out thoroughly removing all dust and loose particles.
- Fill in the hole with resin and wind using the key provided (fitted to hammer drill) into the stud until you reach the bottom of the hole.
- Once the resin is set, bolt down the anchor base with the nut & washer provided
Once the resin has cured, tighten up the M20 nuts.
Carefully remove the shear bolts and the anti-tamper plate. Then take out the M20 hex bolts x 4 and lift off the top place.
Pass the 4x M20 bolts through the asset anchor and the Sintra's safe/vault floor, then screw into the top plate and tighten.
Place the chain into the asset anchor's slot, then pass through the M20 hex bolt and tighten.
Place all 3x anti-tamper plates back, screw in the shear bolts, and snap-off/remove any sharp edges left from the shearing process, then clean the area.
Your Sintra Forte will now be secured using the plinth.
Article is closed for comments.