1. Connect a USB keyboard to the top ports of the Aaeon tablet (seen below) which powers the Douro. It's easiest to place the exterior machine lock in the locked position, so as to prop the door open against it.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+T to bring up a terminal window.
4. Enter the root password password, provided separately. Request this via support portal ticket.
5. Make any changes to the machine image, found at
6. Reboot the machine by pressing down on the Aaeon's power button. Await full shut off (goes through Lubuntu screen). Then, boot via power button and test changes.
Article is closed for comments.