Your feedback is appreciated on our beta version and helps to resolve issues.
Please report any difficulties you may encounter to email@example.com.
Include as much of the following information as you can.
- The sequence of machine screens encountered (if applicable).
- Date, time, and timezone that the issue happened.
- The fingerprint of the machine on which it occured (find by running ssu-name in the server).
- Whether it's reproduceable.
- If it's reproduceable, the server logs at the time of reproducing it.
- Any other information you may think is relevant.
To stream server logs so that you may capture them at the time of reproducing the issue, run:
supervisorctl tail -f lamassu-server
Article is closed for comments.