Hello! Here's a brief update on where we're at with new software and development for our cryptomats.
Bullish Bunene (v7.2) in beta testing
This week we made Bullish Bunene (v7.2.1) available for remote deployment to beta testers under our SLA. We look forward to gathering initial feedback from the field, with the goal of a green light for general availability.
As soon as everything appears solid from field testing, we'll announce on @LamassuSupport an update process for all operators.
Please visit the release notes for what to expect with v7.2. Highlights include ID Card Photo scanning, CoinATMRadar API price and online status reporting, and a number of fixes related to machine flows and compliance tiers.
Upcoming in Crafty Chnemu (v7.3)
The next update following Bullish Bunene is already underway, named Crafty Chnemu (v7.3). Later this month the release will enter feature freeze and into testing.
This release is focused on a machine UI overhaul in order to support new compliance features and flows.
This version also marks the start of our regular release cycle, wherein features are developed for the first two months following a release, going into feature freeze and testing for the remaining month before its release.
The following reflect the features and fixes developed for it so far.
- New machine UI, including screens supporting new compliance features and flows
- Adds transaction notifications via SMS and email
- More descriptive SMS alerts, including originating machine
- BitGo wallet module for BTC (SegWit), ZEC, BCH, and LTC
- Paginate Terms & Conditions screen for more text
- Add itBit exchange and ticker
- Add Mailgun for email notifications
- Log miner fees in transactions log
- Log ticker rate at time of transaction
- Devices table now records last online time for individual machines
- Machine now scans BTC bech32 addresses
- Machine now scans LTC M- and bech32 addresses
- Records cash box removals and reinserts
- Uses Ethereum mnemonic itself for the wallet seed, rather than a raw seed
- Stop erroneous 'machine stuck' warnings when machine is on home screen
- Ensures exchange trades are placed on 1-confirmation cash-out transactions
- Ensure ssuboard-based machine logs upload to operator admin
- Patch for Colorado ID barcode scanning
- Reduce database CPU usage on the server
- Add debug to see when machine logs halt uploading to servers
- Improve transaction errors related to database table constraints
- Various migration improvements
- Disallow usage of mock ticker and mock wallet in admin's production mode
- Keep server log from being polluted by CloudFlare and HTML error dumps
Ambient Antu (v7.1) for Trofas
We've generated an updated image to bring the 2013-2014 model Trofa to Ambient Antu (v7.1), with a remaining task being to enable periodic resyncing of the tablet's clock to keep in line with that of the server. Looking forward to sharing news on that later this month.
Additionally for Trofa machines, we're developing an upgrade kit which would deploy the latest hardware and features of the Douro II. While we don't have an availability date yet, we look forward to offering a cost-effective means to bring our oldest model machines to the full capability of our present generation.
A reminder that we post new articles, important alerts, and notices of new releases on our @LamassuSupport Twitter feed. This is our main software and support announcements channel, in lieu of an email list. If you're not already following us there, please consider both following and enabling push alerts for the latest developments.