If you have any questions on setup, please email email@example.com.
After receiving credentials from IdentityMind, use the admin account and password to login to the IDM portal to configure your AML/KYC settings:
These settings will need to be in place before enabling the IdentityMind plugin on your server droplet, as the machine will begin to prompt users for ID scans upon running the server setup.
Creating and Configuring KYC Rules
1. Select the 'Admin' Tab.
2. Select 'Profile', 'DEFAULT' profile is highlighted by default.
3. Turn on rule 2320 - Sanction Screening, if there is a ‘Sanctions Screening Third Party Approval’ popup, select the checkbox to the left of the authorization and agreement, click ‘Save’.
4. Modify the rule 2320
1. Remove security test mm:8 by clicking the delete icon on the right
2. Only check KYC Consumer, uncheck Payment, Transfer, KYC Merchant, and Login
3. Only check Stage 1, uncheck the other stages and Periodic Testing
4. Change from ‘Reject’ to ‘Manual Review’ if desired.
5. Edit and enable/disable additional rules
1. Turn off the other rules that you would like disabled. Review security tests and enable any additional security tests desired
2. Click ‘save’ button on the lower right corner to save changes
Transaction Monitoring Configuration
In the AML Policy configuration screen, you can create a variety of different rules to detect potential money laundering behaviors. The AML policy is run against the API transaction types: Transfer, Transferin and Transferout.
1. Navigate to the AML Policy by selecting Admin, then AML Policy
2. Click on the add icon under the relevant rule type.
3. Enter the relevant information. Make sure to click enabled.
1. The rule will fire only when enabled
2. The severity of the rule is simply for your convenience when categorizing alerts
3. The number of time such as days or hours
4. The measurement of time such as days or hours
5. The minimum quantity of transactions required for you to see an alert
6. The minimum dollar amount required for you to see an alert
4. Click Save
Editing AML Rules
1. Click on the edit icon.
2. Make changes to the rule.
3. Click Save.
1. Select the rule you want to delete.
2. Click on the delete icon.
Note: Any changes you make to your AML policy cannot be undone.
1. Select the KYC icon
2. Select the KYC application you wish to review
3. The Rule/External Services Panel on the right display the information about the test results
4. Select whether to accept or reject the application
1. Select the 'Alert' icon
2. Select 'User Account'
3. Select transaction you wish to review
4. Highlight the alert you wish to investigate
5. Select the 'Transactions' hyperlink to see details of the transaction(s) that caused the alert
6. Highlight the specific transactions you want more information about
7. If this is a US based ATM, or the client is from the US, and a transaction or series of transactions meets the minimum dollar threshold AND is suspicious you may need to file a Suspicious Activity Report or SAR. You must register with FinCEN before you file a SAR. For step by step instructions on how to file a SAR, please see IDM_UG_SARFILING_v1.0 document.